Archive for Chicken
Full of appetite-satisfying protein, this chicken dish is very tasty and extremely easy to make. It can be
served with steamed green beans or baby spinach. Or, if you prefer you can roast some vegetables with the
chicken and potatoes; sweet potatoes, peppers or courgettes all work well.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 large lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 whole chicken fi llets (preferably free-range or organic)
- 600g potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges, skin on
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 400g steamed green beans, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Juice 1 lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges.
2. Combine lemon juice, garlic, olive oil, chicken, potato wedges and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Arrange in a roasting pan.
3. Place lemon wedges over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with rosemary.
4. Roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is golden and lemons slightly charred. Serve with steamed green beans or baby spinach.
Low FODMAP diet tip: Make this a Low FODMAP recipe by omitting garlic.